NY Second Department Admission

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
tavy7610

New

NY Second Department Admission

Postby tavy7610 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:38 pm

For those who passed the July 2019 NY Bar and apply for Admission in the Second Department, when did you submit the application package and have you heard anything back?

I submitted mine in mid-October. I received a survey email in mid-November saying I am receiving this survey because I recently submitted application for admission in the Second Department. However, I have yet heard any official confirmation.

I know the holiday season is coming up, but is it normal to wait this long for the confirmation of receipt? Should I call them to find out? Thanks for sharing your experience.

Nichole

Re: NY Second Department Admission

Postby Nichole » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:23 pm

Here is another link that may have some great information for you.
viewtopic.php?f=41&t=284090&p=10408587&hilit=second+department#p10408587

Anonymous User

Re: NY Second Department Admission

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:39 pm

I passed in October and submitted my C&F packet the day after receiving results. Interviewed two weeks ago; just learned today that I’m scheduled for the 12/11 bar admission ceremony.

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum?