FL 2020 Bar Study Buddy?

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
NyLawyer

New

FL 2020 Bar Study Buddy?

Postby NyLawyer » Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:48 pm

If someone in South FL is interesting in having a study buddy to help each other pass the FL 2020 Bar, let me know. Thanks.

NY-Lawyer

New

Re: FL 2020 Bar Study Buddy?

Postby NY-Lawyer » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:33 pm

Hello, I am also a NY attorney who now lives in Florida and is taking the Florida bar exam in February 2020. Let me know what study materials you are using and we can try and figure this out together!

NyLawyer

New

Postby NyLawyer » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:39 pm

NY-Lawyer wrote:Hello, I am also a NY attorney who now lives in Florida and is taking the Florida bar exam in February 2020. Let me know what study materials you are using and we can try and figure this out together!

Hi. Can't seem to send a private message. I use Bar Bri and Adapti Bar. What's your email? Thanks

NY-Lawyer

New

Postby NY-Lawyer » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:59 am

NyLawyer wrote:
NY-Lawyer wrote:Hello, I am also a NY attorney who now lives in Florida and is taking the Florida bar exam in February 2020. Let me know what study materials you are using and we can try and figure this out together!

Hi. Can't seem to send a private message. I use Bar Bri and Adapti Bar. What's your email? Thanks

smith19910@gmail.com

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum�