One Month CAL bar plan

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
DodgerBlues1991

New

One Month CAL bar plan

Postby DodgerBlues1991 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:55 pm

We have just about one month left here until the bar. Was wondering if any former bar passers has a very solid 1-month plan or day-by-day calendar they can share. Wanting to know what is the best plan of attack for the last month to cover/memorize/practice as much as possible. Specifically what many people did the last 2 weeks and how many hours were put in. Thank you in advance!

hifromtheotherside

New

Re: One Month CAL bar plan

Postby hifromtheotherside » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:48 pm

I generally stuck to a strict 8-9 hour a day schedule and no more than that, b/c I knew that I (unlike a lot of law students) had my limits and any more studying than that wouldn't do me much good.

Start the morning w/ a 25-50 set of MBE, outline/write 2 essays and if there was time left, memorization. Break for lunch. Afternoons would be memorization (rotating through all the different subjects), end w/ a set of 25-50 MBE.

Would adjust the schedule based on where I assessed my weaknesses were.

I think the most important thing w/ 1 month out is you need to be self-aware of where you need to put the work in. I knew my biggest weakness were the MBEs, so I drilled hard on that to improve and it paid off in the long run. Use your time wisely, and study smart!

Good luck! You can do it!

Nightcrawler

Bronze

Re: One Month CAL bar plan

Postby Nightcrawler » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:22 pm

The last two weeks I did 20-30 MBEs every day, memorized by heart my checklists of issues, and repeated over and over every subject (1-2 a day with major focus on what you never remember). I don’t think I did any PT the last two weeks but before that I used to do/outline at least one every two weeks. Good luck! It’s almost over guys!

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum?