Colorado Bar Exam

Anonymous Bar

Colorado Bar Exam

Postby Anonymous Bar » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:40 pm

Figured this thread was appropriate after that email yesterday. For non-CO folks, the bar emailed us yesterday that results were posted online (2 weeks earlier than the scheduled date 10/5). Of course, there was nothing there. Two hours later, CO said j/k, bar results won't be posted until 10/5. :roll: :x :(

In regards to C&F, the website says, "full investigation and determination of character and fitness is made only after the successful completion of the bar examination and a passing score achieved." However based on other people's experiences, that info seems outdated. Some had their C&F approved back in July before the exam while others had theirs approved in Sept only to find out they didn't pass when results came out in Oct.

jmatt691

Re: Colorado Bar Exam

Postby jmatt691 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:57 pm

Hey Anonymous-

Has your C&F changed to "Yes"? My C&F still shows "No" although I am not missing anything, nor have I been contacted regarding any issues.

I am not concerned with passing the C&F review, but I am more concerned with it being a sign of whether or not I passed. Is there any history of people not having a "Yes" C&F on results release day and passing?

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”