I applied to both the FT and the PT. Chances are I will only be admitted to the PT, but I was held for further review after early admission for FT because I said that was my preference. I'm assuming that if I withdrew my application for FT right now, I'd get a letter soon after saying I got in to PT because my numbers are above the median, and possibly a scholarship which I don't think I'd receive if was somehow admitted to FT.
Do I need to send an email saying that I'd rather be offered PT than be waitlisted into the summer for FT? Also, am I hurting my chances for acceptance into PT and scholarship money in PT by waiting around for FT?
Any advice is appreciated. I call the admissions number and the girl who answered didn't seem to understand my question.
A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Varrus and 4 guests