Law School Outlines Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
LosLakers90$

New

Law School Outlines

Post by LosLakers90$ » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:35 pm

Hey Everyone,

Please check out my blog for access to four different outlines I've posted: http://www.no-nonsenselaw.com/outlines/ ... -outlines/

The materials you may access are my personal outlines, made during my first year of law school. While they may not be exhaustive in covering all topics you may encounter, they are very detailed. For each subject, I drew upon multiple different supplements (primarily hornbooks and more comprehensive treatises) in creating these outlines, and they are likely to be far different from other outlines you would encounter–primarily because of their depth and nuance. Note, these outlines should not be your primary source of study, but used to fill in gaps in certain areas in a more succinct form than you would receive if you went straight to the secondary source relied upon. My goal is to provide you with resources that contain additional information on topics, readily available by way of a simple CTRL+f search.

Enjoy, and please comment with any questions about the organization or method of obtaining the outlines.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”