I have a call into the CA Bar, but I thought maybe some people here who have gone through the CA Bar experience might be able to help out. Some clarifying questions I have:
1) I've had a driver's license in 4 states, including California. Do I need all the license numbers?
2) An out-of-state driving record...do I need to get that from every state I've had a license in (except California, since that wouldn't be out-of-state)?
3) Does living at a temporary place for a summer job count as a residence?
4) I studied abroad through Butler University's program. I have a transcript from Butler, not the university abroad. I assume I include Butler (rather than the institution abroad) as a college I studied at?
This is a ton to do! Thanks for any help.
(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:24 pm
i couldn't tell you the answer to any of these either way, but i passed c&f and i got license numbers and records from every state i've driven in (none of them ca), listed everywhere i lived even for a month, and listed my school's study abroad program as a separate university. if the classes you took abroad were on your butler transcript the bar will figure it out. better to be safe and overshare than need to supplement later. also, the driving records can usually be done online with a credit card. i just printed off pdfs and mailed them in.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests