Law Review Comment Ideas

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )

Law Review Comment Ideas

Postby elocin2L » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:31 pm

In need of a law review comment topic. Interests include: civil procedure, conflict of laws, mass tort litigation. Goal is to get published and I want to write on something that is interesting & current. I am having a lot of difficulty because my areas of interests measure large doctrines that are a lot for a law student to tackle. Would love any suggestions that I can go off of (obviously need a specific pocket of law & not anything general). Thanks for any help!

A. Nony Mouse

Re: Law Review Comment Ideas

Postby A. Nony Mouse » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:48 pm

I'm sure there are some really smart people here who will have good ideas, but I'd suggest that you talk to the profs at your school who teach in these areas - they're (usually) up to date on the current issues, good at narrowing things down to a manageable topic, and happy to discuss topics with students.

Postby kalvano » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:28 pm

Search for this and you'll find tons of threads that still have perfectly valid advice.

Postby kritarch » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:28 pm

I'm going to give you some suggestions for cutting-edge topics in the form of links. You'll have to do the rest. ... -judgment/ ... ssu-clause ... Issues.pdf (read pages 612 and 613 on Engle v. Liggett Group, Inc. a wrongly decided case that was denied cert in 2007)

Hope this helps.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”