Dressler Final Exams (especially OSU students) Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
90LawSchool

New

Dressler Final Exams (especially OSU students)

Post by 90LawSchool » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:54 pm

I have Joshua Dressler, who is visiting from OSU, for Criminal Law this semester. However, he has not released any past exams. Does anyone at OSU have access to his old exams? If so, can you private message me?

Thank you!

lifestooquick

Silver

Re: Dressler Final Exams (especially OSU students)

Post by lifestooquick » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:32 pm

Dressler doesn't share past exams. I had him last year at OSU. He doesn't put any on our exam archive or share them with students.

However, prior to the exam, he will walk through what it's going to look like which is helpful. Ours was half multiple choice, half essay. He divides his essay into pretty clear sections, so you won't have a crazy essay with murder, rape, etc. all in one. He will separate them. He will also separate common law and MPC questions.

He is VERY particular about exam organization. He will tell you EXACTLY how to organize your exam answer - DO WHAT HE SAYS. We had people not do it (for reasons I don't understand) and lose points because of it.

Happy to answer any other questions! I loved Dressler - one of my favorite profs I've ever had!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”