Share your briefs here Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
shepdawg

Bronze

Share your briefs here

Post by shepdawg » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:42 am

Contrary to popular belief, your briefs aren't worth anything to you once you book/pass the class. So, post your old ones here. Post links to sites with briefs too.

I started editing my old briefs so I could help out 1L's. It's a tedious process to edit them for the website, so the briefs are going up in stages. Right now, it's just the first 30 or so cases I did in Property and Contracts. It's a kick reflecting on the changes in my briefing skills and style over the course of 1L.

Here's mine so far: --LinkRemoved--

WilliamSmith

New

Re: Share your briefs here

Post by WilliamSmith » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:10 am

Extension_Cord

Silver

Re: Share your briefs here

Post by Extension_Cord » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:13 am

shepdawg wrote:Contrary to popular belief, your briefs aren't worth anything to you once you book/pass the class. So, post your old ones here. Post links to sites with briefs too.

I started editing my old briefs so I could help out 1L's. It's a tedious process to edit them for the website, so the briefs are going up in stages. Right now, it's just the first 30 or so cases I did in Property and Contracts. It's a kick reflecting on the changes in my briefing skills and style over the course of 1L.

Here's mine so far: --LinkRemoved--
Im publishing mine.

Noty

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”