Most prestigious kind of law?

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
stratocophic

Most prestigious kind of law?

Postby stratocophic » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:00 pm

We've mocked international law. We've mocked space law. We were short-sighted and narrow-minded. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you... international space patent law. Could there be anything more prestigious (bird law's overplayed, so stuff it Always Sunny fans)?

TL:DNR version - just do international space patent law, bro

Grizz

Re: Most prestigious kind of law?

Postby Grizz » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:07 pm

fatduck

Postby fatduck » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:08 pm

i don't get it. research, development, and construction of spacecraft (and their contents) still occurs on earth. what does space law have to do with any of this?

thesealocust

Postby thesealocust » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:08 pm

I'm not sure adding the words international and patent meaningfully distinguish this from the already mocked / acknowledged space law.

stratocophic

Postby stratocophic » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:09 pm

thesealocust wrote:I'm not sure adding the words international and patent meaningfully distinguish this from the already mocked / acknowledged space law.
Not my words, the authors. He said "international space law," and it's in the context of patents, hence international space patent law. Are you suggesting he's trying to drum up prestige through mere semantics? The nerve.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”