Are you starting law school this fall? Are you already in law school and want to transfer? Do you want to know the inside tips to making Law Review, Moot Court, and/or Mock Trial? Want to know how to land a summer associateship at a big law firm and succeed when you get there?
The terrible legal job market across the U.S. makes top grades and membership in prestigious organizations an absolute must for any student wanting to begin a successful legal career. But how do top students prepare for class? What are top students doing that sets them apart from their peers? How do successful students land jobs?
Consider learning from someone who:
- ranked in the top percentiles of a Tier 1 school
- transferred out of a Tier 4 school after ranking in the top percentiles
- has Law Review, Moot Court, and Mock Trial team experience
- works at a large, prestigious law firm
We have three different programs to choose from:
- The Grades (covers: reading schedule, class prep, outlining, studying, test-taking, transferring)
- The Extracurriculars (covers: making Law Review, Moot Court, and/or Mock Trial, how to land board positions in these organizations, how to publish, public speaking)
- The Jobs (covers: resume building, searching for jobs, the application process, interviewing, how to succeed as a summer associate or law clerk)
Each program is taught one-on-one, live, and in-person, with multiple handouts and examples given. If there is any particular area that you'd like to focus on, we can tailor a program to fit exactly what you're looking for. The charge is $125/hour, with a one-hour minimum.
In this legal job market, being a successful law student is not an option - LEARN FROM THE BEST.
(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: hunt godlink and 17 guests