Illinois Class of 2014!

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2014)
User avatar
anthropologieaddict
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 8:17 pm

Illinois Class of 2014!

Postby anthropologieaddict » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:13 pm

Hannibal requested, I delivered. Hello potential future classmates! Enjoy! :D

User avatar
Hannibal
Posts: 2213
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Re: Illinois Class of 2014!

Postby Hannibal » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:14 pm

Thanks for this, but I meant in this forum:

viewforum.php?f=28
:lol:

I'll try to get it moved

User avatar
anthropologieaddict
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 8:17 pm

Re: Illinois Class of 2014!

Postby anthropologieaddict » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:17 pm

Hannibal wrote:Thanks for this, but I meant in this forum:

viewforum.php?f=28
:lol:

I'll try to get it moved


Haha can you tell I've never started a thread before?? It was a task for me to notice the new topic button! LOL

User avatar
Hannibal
Posts: 2213
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Re: Illinois Class of 2014!

Postby Hannibal » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:23 pm

anthropologieaddict wrote:
Hannibal wrote:Thanks for this, but I meant in this forum:

viewforum.php?f=28
:lol:

I'll try to get it moved


Haha can you tell I've never started a thread before?? It was a task for me to notice the new topic button! LOL


Success. Now you have to pay for my alcohol for all of 1L.

User avatar
anthropologieaddict
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 8:17 pm

Re: Illinois Class of 2014!

Postby anthropologieaddict » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:28 pm

Nightrunner wrote:
Hannibal wrote:
anthropologieaddict wrote:
Hannibal wrote:Thanks for this, but I meant in this forum:

viewforum.php?f=28
:lol:

I'll try to get it moved


Haha can you tell I've never started a thread before?? It was a task for me to notice the new topic button! LOL


Success. Now you have to pay for my alcohol for all of 1L.

And me, if I visit.


Thanks for the move! Hopefully you both are cheap dates! :wink:

User avatar
DreamsInDigital
Posts: 340
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:56 pm

Re: Illinois Class of 2014!

Postby DreamsInDigital » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:34 pm

still not 100 percent i'm attending, but getting closer everyday. Hope to see some of you in April.

User avatar
Hannibal
Posts: 2213
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Re: Illinois Class of 2014!

Postby Hannibal » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:36 pm

DreamsInDigital wrote:still not 100 percent i'm attending, but getting closer everyday. Hope to see some of you in April.


Same. 75% right now.

anthropologieaddict wrote:
Thanks for the move! Hopefully you both are cheap dates! :wink:


Fuck no, I'm high class. Chipotle Margaritas or nothing.

krad
Posts: 1897
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:33 am

Re: Illinois Class of 2014!

Postby krad » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:47 pm

Ohai! I'm jumping in since UIUC is among my top choices! I'm visiting in 4 days and I can't wait :)!!!

User avatar
anthropologieaddict
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 8:17 pm

Re: Illinois Class of 2014!

Postby anthropologieaddict » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:56 pm

Hannibal wrote:
DreamsInDigital wrote:still not 100 percent i'm attending, but getting closer everyday. Hope to see some of you in April.


Same. 75% right now.

anthropologieaddict wrote:
Thanks for the move! Hopefully you both are cheap dates! :wink:


Fuck no, I'm high class. Chipotle Margaritas or nothing.


Haha I do love me some Chipotle! Apparently C-U does too! I visited the one on Greene Street the night before the ASD and it was a 30 minute wait! The line was wrapped around to where the soda is! LOL

User avatar
KingRajesh
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:39 pm

Re: Illinois Class of 2014!

Postby KingRajesh » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:59 am

I'm posting in here. 95% sure I'm coming to UIUC.

Just waiting on the ding from Cornell. haha.

krad
Posts: 1897
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:33 am

Re: Illinois Class of 2014!

Postby krad » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:32 am

Anyone in here attend the ASD a few weeks ago and have suggestions for places to visit/things to see/restaurants/bars? :mrgreen:

User avatar
samfii
Posts: 190
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:09 pm

Re: Illinois Class of 2014!

Postby samfii » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:53 pm

krad wrote:Anyone in here attend the ASD a few weeks ago and have suggestions for places to visit/things to see/restaurants/bars? :mrgreen:


+1 I'll be there for the April ASD and am curious about this as well!

User avatar
KingRajesh
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:39 pm

Re: Illinois Class of 2014!

Postby KingRajesh » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:06 pm

krad wrote:Anyone in here attend the ASD a few weeks ago and have suggestions for places to visit/things to see/restaurants/bars? :mrgreen:


Well, make sure to check out Green Street, cause that's where most of the college kids hang out.

Also, if you drive up north about 10 min from the school and go over 74, there's a Mall and lots of stores and places to eat. I had no idea it was there. Target, Walmart, Bestbuy, Borders, a movie theater...

I was with my parents so I didn't REALLY get a chance to hit many bars.

krad
Posts: 1897
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:33 am

Re: Illinois Class of 2014!

Postby krad » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:41 am

Thanks :) I'm flying out this evening, excited!! Tomorrow I'm meeting with Pless, touring, and sitting in on a class. I'll create a thread about it when I'm back and post a link in here. Yay!

User avatar
JenDarby
Posts: 13290
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:02 am

Re: Illinois Class of 2014!

Postby JenDarby » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:24 am

I imagine many people will be making the UIUC/WUSTL decision, and 'm very interested in seeing how this goes, right now I'm leaning towards UIUC.

User avatar
Hannibal
Posts: 2213
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Re: Illinois Class of 2014!

Postby Hannibal » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:24 pm

JenDarby wrote:I imagine many people will be making the UIUC/WUSTL decision, and 'm very interested in seeing how this goes, right now I'm leaning towards UIUC.

:shock:

User avatar
JenDarby
Posts: 13290
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:02 am

Re: Illinois Class of 2014!

Postby JenDarby » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:40 pm

Hannibal wrote:
JenDarby wrote:I imagine many people will be making the UIUC/WUSTL decision, and 'm very interested in seeing how this goes, right now I'm leaning towards UIUC.

:shock:

Is shock at where I'm leaning, or that I asked the question...?

User avatar
Hannibal
Posts: 2213
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Re: Illinois Class of 2014!

Postby Hannibal » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:44 pm

JenDarby wrote:
Hannibal wrote:
JenDarby wrote:I imagine many people will be making the UIUC/WUSTL decision, and 'm very interested in seeing how this goes, right now I'm leaning towards UIUC.

:shock:

Is shock at where I'm leaning, or that I asked the question...?


Where you're leaning. I got the impression that you were staunchly WUSTL earlier.

User avatar
JenDarby
Posts: 13290
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:02 am

Re: Illinois Class of 2014!

Postby JenDarby » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:48 pm

Hannibal wrote:Where you're leaning. I got the impression that you were staunchly WUSTL earlier.

I'm about 60/40 either way depending on the day.

User avatar
Hannibal
Posts: 2213
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Re: Illinois Class of 2014!

Postby Hannibal » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:41 pm

The Illinois Guarantee: Great thing, or the greatest thing?

Though the employment percentage attached to the USNWR looks just plain bad.

LaLeyDelMonte
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:57 pm

Re: Illinois Class of 2014!

Postby LaLeyDelMonte » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Hannibal wrote:The Illinois Guarantee: Great thing, or the greatest thing?

Though the employment percentage attached to the USNWR looks just plain bad.


I've been looking around for the percentage, do you have a link?

User avatar
Hannibal
Posts: 2213
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Re: Illinois Class of 2014!

Postby Hannibal » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:39 pm

85.9%

Kate Monster
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:42 am

Re: Illinois Class of 2014!

Postby Kate Monster » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:14 am

Well it looks like I too will be joining Illinois class of 2014. I'll probably be visiting with the folks in april, any suggestions of interesting and parent friendly places to eat to or visit? :D

CrimLaw300
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:15 pm

Re: Illinois Class of 2014!

Postby CrimLaw300 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:10 pm

,
Last edited by CrimLaw300 on Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LaLeyDelMonte
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:57 pm

Re: Illinois Class of 2014!

Postby LaLeyDelMonte » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:32 am

Hello everyone! Can't wait to meet you all in the fall!




Return to “TLS Class of 2014 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest