How big of a jump could I make???

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

How big of a jump could I make???

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:40 pm

I currently attend Texas A&M University. I'll graduate in May w/ a 3.85 but I started at a jr. college & have a 3.55. I have a good resume and letters of reference. I took the LSAT twice (152 & 153).

I've been accepted to Baylor and Wait-listed at SMU

If I were to go to SMU or Baylor and do well my first year (All A's or maybe A's & B's) --- Would I have a chance at transferring somewhere like Georgetown or Harvard? Or would schools like that still be too big of a reach? I'm not the best standardized test taker and am trying to work the system the best that I can...

any advice/comments are appreciated! Thanks!

Re: How big of a jump could I make???

Postby qlinault » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:09 pm

You shouldn't be posting in this forum. You can also likely find a satisfactory answer to your own question by perusing the stickied threads.

Winter is Coming

Postby Winter is Coming » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:32 pm

Postby romothesavior » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:49 pm

This one forum is not for 0Ls.

Return to “Transfers”