Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.
Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:54 pm
Anonymous User wrote:estates wrote:Anonymous User wrote:When did people from years past start hearing back from GULC EA? Apps opened today and are due 3/15.
Stats? PM me.
I mean we can just make this the GULC Transfer Thread.
T20 Top 25%
THE DI IS CAST. Tier 3, top 3%.
- Posts: 27063
- Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:23 pm
jh_1988 wrote:would you say there is a GPA cut-off for EA? do they look at whether you come from a T2 or T3 v. T1? How much wiggle room does that give your GPA (if at all)?
Standard Transfer rule for T14 (non-HYS):
TTT & TTTT/ Top 5-1%
What if my school doesn't rank?
1. Compare your GPA to your school's median. Use a class rank calculator.
2. Compare your GPA to your school's previous year's cut-offs.
3. Contact people who transferred from your school to a T14.
4. Look at ABA 509s, it has the GPA cutoffs for transfers and what schools transferred into selected school. (this is not super helpful due to wide median distributions at schools)
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:01 am
CounselorNebby wrote:gtownhoping wrote:Is yield protection a thing for transfer admissions?
I used to not think so, but judging by the fact that GULC clearly uses transfers to make up for budget shortfalls then then it very well may be.
So someone in the top 5% at a T1 might have something to worry about?
Who is online
The online users are hidden on this forum.