Georgetown Transfer Waiting Thread 2013 Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
jmls1987

Bronze

Re: Georgetown Transfer Waiting Thread 2013

Post by jmls1987 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:06 pm

AFpierce88 wrote:Accepted and Declined. Goodluck, hope someone gets the spot. Anyone else hear anything?
Congrats. Did you get the email that said you were in a small group of people they were considering before you got off the waitlist?

biglaw99

New

Post by biglaw99 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:06 pm

I just accepted the loans at my current school, thinking there wouldn't be any movement on the WL. :shock:

AFpierce88

New

Post by AFpierce88 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:16 pm

jmls1987 wrote:
AFpierce88 wrote:Accepted and Declined. Goodluck, hope someone gets the spot. Anyone else hear anything?
Congrats. Did you get the email that said you were in a small group of people they were considering before you got off the waitlist?
No. I actually didnt even get waitlisted until 6/23 when it looks like most got the "small group" email.

jmls1987

Bronze

Post by jmls1987 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:45 pm

AFpierce88 wrote:
jmls1987 wrote:
No. I actually didnt even get waitlisted until 6/23 when it looks like most got the "small group" email.

Did you have great stats or something ?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”