Michigan Summer Start -- Transfer?

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
anotherone

Michigan Summer Start -- Transfer?

Postby anotherone » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:41 pm

I was wondering if anyone here who was a summer starter at Michigan transferred to another law school the following year?

I have been looking at transfer requirements at some top-5 schools and it seems that being a summer starter could pose problems (credit requirements, upper-level classes, etc.).

Wholigan

Re: Michigan Summer Start -- Transfer?

Postby Wholigan » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:04 pm

Why would you possibly start at Michigan hoping to transfer out?

Also: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=170597

AreJay711

Postby AreJay711 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:10 pm

It's probably not possible. You got the cart a bit before the horse but it would be hard to imagine where you could simultaneously transfer and significantly benefit from it.

Coolgrnmen

Postby Coolgrnmen » Tue May 01, 2012 10:13 am

Wholigan wrote:Why would you possibly start at Michigan hoping to transfer out?

Also: http://top-law-schools.com/forums/viewt ... 7&t=170597

+1 - but also, don't go to law school planning to transfer. I did that and did transfer, but realized in hindsight how freaking lucky I got...

DaftAndDirect

Postby DaftAndDirect » Tue May 01, 2012 10:18 am

Summer start transfer...

Retake?

Return to “Transfers”