Stanford OCI for transfers?

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
SLShopeful

Stanford OCI for transfers?

Postby SLShopeful » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:04 am

Hey everybody,

Do any of you know how OCI at SLS works for transfers? I assume that transfers undergo the same process as continuing students, but just want to make sure.

Also, does anybody know when we can expect transfer decisions to be handed down? I know last year they made calls on the 16th of July, but (to my knowledge) nobody has heard yet... strange considering their early deadline.

Thanks!

[throwaway account btw]

dobby

Re: Stanford OCI for transfers?

Postby dobby » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 am

OCI is same for transfers as regular students. The bid deadline for regular students is Aug 1, so unless decisions are very soon SLS might extend that for transfers... we'll see.

To everyone's knowledge they haven't accepted anyone yet. Someone yesterday in the status change thread said they called the office and was told "maybe" decisions by the end of this week, "probably not" till next week. Good luck to you.

Transferthrowaway

Postby Transferthrowaway » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:49 am

SLS is taking their sweet time this year. Who do they think they are? Yale? :lol:

prettybirdy

Postby prettybirdy » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:32 pm

calls are beginning to go out. :) :)

Return to “Transfers”