#1 at MSU... Transfer Options? Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
JRD

New

#1 at MSU... Transfer Options?

Post by JRD » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:39 pm

4.0 GPA, 4 JPs (books/CALIs whatever you call them) in Contracts I, Contracts II, Property, and Civ Pro I. If I stay I'll get $$ here at MSU. Where do you think I have a legit shot at? I've got my sights set on Michigan, chances?

vraptor

New

Re: #1 at MSU... Transfer Options?

Post by vraptor » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:47 pm

You'll get in Michigan for sure and probably NYU. Not too sure about anything better than that. A girl got into Harvard 2 years ago and she did not have a 4.0 so she probably had mad connections. If you do not have a relative working/donating $$$ to Harvard then you probably do not have a chance.

In terms of the x-fer, think about where you want to work. A couple of kids got into Michigan last year and turned it down. All of them got SAs at Michigan firms that pay market. If you want to stay in Michigan that extra $100,000 to go to UM might not be worth it. Then again it might. Tough decision...

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”