Goodwin Proctor 1L Diversity Fellowship ? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Nlawsing

Bronze

Goodwin Proctor 1L Diversity Fellowship ?

Post by Nlawsing » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:15 am

*Just realized, probably better to post in this forum*

Hi Everyone. Has anyone who applied to Goodwin's 1L diversity fellowship heard back yet? Trying to make summer plans is hard not knowing whether to rely on my schools summer funding or potentially Goodwin's grant. Their site said that they would be making decisions in March, yet it's nearing the middle of April and I haven't heard a word. None of my classmates that I know of have applied so hoping someone on TLS has an update. Thanks!

Anonymous User

Re: Goodwin Proctor 1L Diversity Fellowship ?

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:12 am

If you haven't heard back you did not get it, especially if they said they were making decisions in March. It is almost May, bigger firms have wrapped up hiring and are now in the stage of preparing for their summers.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:22 am

Don't hold your breathe. They never got back to me last year.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:05 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Don't hold your breathe. They never got back to me last year.
Thanks for responding. Did you apply for a 1L summer associate position or for the public interest fellowship that funds your PI summer with a guaranteed call back during EIW?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:21 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Don't hold your breathe. They never got back to me last year.
Thanks for responding. Did you apply for a 1L summer associate position or for the public interest fellowship that funds your PI summer with a guaranteed call back during EIW?
The latter.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”