Re-Apply?

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Re-Apply?

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:50 pm

This summer, before taking the CA bar, I had a phone interview with a national firm for a position in Atlanta. It sounded really interesting, but ultimately they rejected me after the phone interview.

I took the bar, started my job in CA, etc. etc. I found out I passed the bar in November, and got sworn in during December. My MBE score is high enough to waive into DC and also Minnesota.

I was surfing around recently, and noticed that they still had a position open. It's for a position in Atlanta, Raleigh, and DC. I'm still really interested. Should I contact the firm/person I had the interview with and resubmit my materials?

RaceJudicata

Gold

Re: Re-Apply?

Postby RaceJudicata » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:34 pm

Can't hurt.

clshopeful

Bronze

Re: Re-Apply?

Postby clshopeful » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:27 pm

worst thing that happens is they don't offer an interview. Why even spend the time asking TLS? Just apply and see what happens.

Minnietron

Silver

Postby Minnietron » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:50 pm

Return to “Legal Employment�