2 screeners with the same firm? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

2 screeners with the same firm?

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:09 pm

Offered/accepted a screener for an off-campus program, then got an offer for a screener thru oci, do I accept it too or should I contact the firm or my CSO?

ballouttacontrol

Silver

Re: 2 screeners with the same firm?

Post by ballouttacontrol » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:01 pm

Cancel one.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:46 pm

ballouttacontrol wrote:Cancel one.
cancel the earlier date which was an alt turned preselect or the later date which was a straight preselect?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:48 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
ballouttacontrol wrote:Cancel one.
cancel the earlier date which was an alt turned preselect or the later date which was a straight preselect?
common sense would be alt turned preselect unless you were an alt because of a lottery system or something.

foregetaboutdre

Bronze

Post by foregetaboutdre » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:54 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Offered/accepted a screener for an off-campus program, then got an offer for a screener thru oci, do I accept it too or should I contact the firm or my CSO?
I'd just ask the firm recruiter what to do. I wouldn't ask your CSO because sometimes they can give a funky response.

favabeansoup

Bronze

Post by favabeansoup » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:29 pm

foregetaboutdre wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Offered/accepted a screener for an off-campus program, then got an offer for a screener thru oci, do I accept it too or should I contact the firm or my CSO?
I'd just ask the firm recruiter what to do. I wouldn't ask your CSO because sometimes they can give a funky response.
Ding. This is their job and I don't know why so many law students don't realize they can actually talk to recruiters about things. Tell the firm what the deal is and what they think you should do. Do not talk to CSO, if anything they will just tell you to talk to the firm about it.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”