Oregon DOJ Honors Program Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
zot1

Gold

Re: Oregon DOJ Honors Program

Post by zot1 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:20 am

Anonymous User wrote:
zot1 wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:As someone who is likely applying to this program next fall, could y'all post some of your stats? I'm trying to get a gauge of what it takes to be competitive for the program.
Be from Oregon or have extensive ties.
I'm sorry, but I'm so sick of reading this line of reasoning on here. I have NEITHER and interviewed this cycle.
You don't have to be sorry. This was my personal experience and I'm sharing it in case it can help. You can share yours too to provide a different point of view.

Gold

Post by 052220152 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:16 am

Anonymous User wrote:
zot1 wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:As someone who is likely applying to this program next fall, could y'all post some of your stats? I'm trying to get a gauge of what it takes to be competitive for the program.
I'm sorry, but I'm so sick of reading this line of reasoning on here. I have NEITHER and interviewed this cycle.
interviewed isnt getting the job though dude

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:30 am

Jim Jones wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
zot1 wrote:
Touche. Should have checked back in to say I got an offer this week.

Gold

Post by 052220152 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:33 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Jim Jones wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
zot1 wrote:
Touche. Should have checked back in to say I got an offer this week.
congrats, stats and ties?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:40 pm

I just got accepted into the program. I'm not in a T14 school and I don't attend a school in Oregon, but I do have ties to Oregon. Top 25% of my class. I interned at the Dept. of Education this summer, so I know the area. I'm not entirely sure what they were looking for, but I'm pretty sure working in Salem this summer helped. Were there any particular stats you're wondering about?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Gold

Post by 052220152 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:09 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
I just got accepted into the program. I'm not in a T14 school and I don't attend a school in Oregon, but I do have ties to Oregon. Top 25% of my class. I interned at the Dept. of Education this summer, so I know the area. I'm not entirely sure what they were looking for, but I'm pretty sure working in Salem this summer helped. Were there any particular stats you're wondering about?
What is your schools approximate rank

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:23 pm

Reviving this to see if anyone is applying this year? I just submitted my application. Would love to hear from anyone who's gone through the process.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:01 pm

Same poster as above. I've haven't heard a word since submitting my application. Has anyone else applied?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:38 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
zot1 wrote:
thank you.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”