So, i am lucky to have a couple of offers. Some expiring the middle of september. Yet, I was surprised to get a callback from my number one firm-- a few days ago. We finally scheduled the callback yesterday, and the earliest they can do is late september. Should I take this as a sign that I will likely not be getting an offer from them given they want to see my so late in their cycle?
I like them, but I don't want to jeopardize my other offers, holding out for something especially when the firm seems to be taking their sweet time getting back to me. (i know of others who have already had callbacks there-- not at my school)
(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.
Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1208
- Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:27 pm
Ask the firms where you already have existing offers if they would be willing to extend the time for you to make a decision until after the callback. Be polite about it, and emphasize that you are still very interested but want to make sure you make a fully informed decision.
Who is online
The online users are hidden on this forum.