Cautionary Tale Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
dixiecupdrinking

Gold

Re: Cautionary Tale

Post by dixiecupdrinking » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:36 pm

Money has value even if you are not using it to pay down debts.

JusticeHarlan

Gold

Re: Cautionary Tale

Post by JusticeHarlan » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:46 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
JusticeHarlan wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:OP here. I'm not sure how you can just assume that I "dropped the ball" when you didn't even see my bid list. I sat down with CPC, went through my list, dropped some firms that I thought would be out of my range. I ended up with a list that seemed like a good balance, and I would not say that is the reason for low number of screeners.
What would you say is the reason? I'm curious, not trying to harass you or anything.

I don't know what the reason is for the low number of screeners. I have a decent resume and there weren't any typo's or anything on it. Could just be unlucky I guess.
Fair enough. The whole process seems like a black box most of the time, anyways.

Thanks for sharing your story, and good luck with things here on out.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”