vault diversity fair?

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
anonymcoffee

vault diversity fair?

Postby anonymcoffee » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:55 pm

I'm a female at GW with a 3.14, no journal/moot - I think 3.2 is median so I'm below that (I'm trying not to think grades, I get the gist that they suck).

Would the Vault MCCA diversity fair be of any help? Should I bother going with these grades; has anyone had any success there? I'm also from a different country and only been in the states for less than ten years.

I realize I need to start heavily networking but was wondering if the diversity fairs were another avenue I should consider or if only the Vault firms attend the fairs (in which case, we know how it will turn out).

Aston2412

Re: vault diversity fair?

Postby Aston2412 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:06 pm

Check the other threads about diversity fairs.

Seems like a lot of people with poor numbers are getting interviews through the diversity fairs - people at non-T20 schools.

Can't hurt to go.

Return to “Legal Employment”