2010 SA Data Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

2010 SA Data

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:21 pm

I was wondering if anyone knows when information regarding 2010 SA offer rates becomes available. The information on the NALP website pertains to the 2009 SA class. The website states that the information is updated as of feb 2010. Is it fair to assume that similar information will be available around that time this year, or does anyone have any experience with when/where this information will be released?

Im curious to see last year's offer rates because the firm that I am summering at increased their summer class this year by roughly 50% (V20). This seems like good news, but im still curious.

vamedic03

Gold

Re: 2010 SA Data

Post by vamedic03 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:24 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I was wondering if anyone knows when information regarding 2010 SA offer rates becomes available. The information on the NALP website pertains to the 2009 SA class. The website states that the information is updated as of feb 2010. Is it fair to assume that similar information will be available around that time this year, or does anyone have any experience with when/where this information will be released?

Im curious to see last year's offer rates because the firm that I am summering at increased their summer class this year by roughly 50% (V20). This seems like good news, but im still curious.
I would just check ATL - if your firm no-offered more than a couple of SA's then this would have hit the blogs.

MBskier

New

Post by MBskier » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:56 pm

Last edited by MBskier on Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A&O

Bronze

Post by A&O » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:22 am

I would just check ATL - if your firm no-offered more than a couple of SA's then this would have hit the blogs.
Unfortunately, many firms no-offered a substantial number of SAs, and that news didn't even touch ATL.

laborday

New

Post by laborday » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:31 pm

A&O wrote:
Unfortunately, many firms no-offered a substantial number of SAs, and that news didn't even touch ATL.
It looks like you have some information. Can you post a couple of firms that no-offered a substantial number of SAs in 2010?

If anyone know any firm no-offered a substantial number of SAs last year, that would be very helpful to know.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”