Bondurant Mixson Elmore Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Bondurant Mixson Elmore

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:36 am

Anyone have any personal experience or information about BME? The Vault reviews are glowing and make the firm seem very nontraditional.

CanadianWolf

Diamond

Re: Bondurant Mixson Elmore

Post by CanadianWolf » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:46 am

I know their reputation--which is deservedly outstanding-- & have spoken with two partners. Very well respected law firm. Both partners with whom I have dealt are held in very high esteem in the political, business & legal communities of Atlanta.

steve_nash

Bronze

Post by steve_nash » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:43 pm

Excellent litigation boutique in Atlanta. Requires all their associates to have had a clerkship (or plan on getting one). It's also difficult to get a job there because it is so small and favors elite schools, with the occasional local superstar grad.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:35 pm

Does anyone know if BME gives clerkship bonuses? It seems that they do not, but I thought I'd ask nonetheless.

electricfeel

Bronze

Post by electricfeel » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:02 pm

Bar none- BME is the best litigation firm in Atlanta. I believe the past 4 Emory valedictorians work or will work there. Fed clerkship is a must with COA preferred.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:30 am

I'm a fed COA clerk with strong Atlata ties and the type of grades/school BME tends to look for. Is it worth it to go to BME and forego the clerkship bonus that a more tradiionalbiaw firm would give? Seems like a fantastic place, but I can't ignore the $50k elephant in the room.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:53 am

Anyone know if Bondurant will hire clerks coming off a federal clerkship who didn't summer there?

lolwat

Silver

Post by lolwat » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:42 am

Anonymous User wrote:Anyone know if Bondurant will hire clerks coming off a federal clerkship who didn't summer there?
No idea, but I sent in an app, followed up like a month later, and have gotten complete silence. :P

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:17 am

lolwat wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Anyone know if Bondurant will hire clerks coming off a federal clerkship who didn't summer there?
No idea, but I sent in an app, followed up like a month later, and have gotten complete silence. :P
Out of curiosity, are you coming from a district court or COA?

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

lolwat

Silver

Post by lolwat » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:36 am

Anonymous User wrote:
lolwat wrote:
Out of curiosity, are you coming from a district court or COA?
District court.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:14 pm

Wanted to bump this. Current clerk thinking about applying.

Is it true that no clerkship bonus? That would be a huge hit (although maybe not so much compared to other ATL firms, who I gather don't pay $50 or really close to it).

Also, they say you can't lateral in? Also true.

I would love to work there, but those two things are sticking points. As well as not being on law review (but am Coif).

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”