T50, Top 5% -- Bid/Application Strategies? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

T50, Top 5% -- Bid/Application Strategies?

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:45 am

Currently at a T40-T50 school in D.C., would prefer to stay in D.C. after graduation. Top 5% and on LR. What are my best options? There are around 15-20 firms coming to OCI that I'm interested in (ranging from V5 to V100, as well as a couple of firms not on the Vault rankings) -- is it worth it for me to directly apply to firms that aren't doing OCI at my school? Broadly speaking, I'm looking for firms that have a strong litigation practice. Thoughts and suggestions are most welcome. Thanks, TLS!

Anonymous User

Re: T50, Top 5% -- Bid/Application Strategies?

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:22 pm

Bumping once to see if anyone has any input.

arhmcpo

Bronze

Re: T50, Top 5% -- Bid/Application Strategies?

Post by arhmcpo » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:33 pm

Can't help you - other than to say to most definitely apply to firms not visiting your OCI; putting all your eggs' in the OCI basket could be a grave mistake if you don't get an offer. There are most likely many great firms not attending your schools OCI, unless your HYS, and you need to take a shot at em.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”