Stanford Class of 2012

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2012)
User avatar
zabagabe
Posts: 340
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:48 am

Stanford Class of 2012

Postby zabagabe » Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:16 pm

Just thought I'd start this one up. No idea where I'll end up, but similar threads for other schools have definitely been helpful in learning more about them. :)

User avatar
treple
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:06 pm

Re: Stanford Class of 2012

Postby treple » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:37 pm

Hooooorayyy for Stanford =)

CredoUtIntellegam
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:01 pm

Re: Stanford Class of 2012

Postby CredoUtIntellegam » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:14 pm

Has Stanford admitted anyone so far this cycle?

User avatar
zabagabe
Posts: 340
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:48 am

Re: Stanford Class of 2012

Postby zabagabe » Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:49 am

Yeah, a handful thus far (late last week). People posted here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=51575

ender04
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:18 am

Re: Stanford Class of 2012

Postby ender04 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:46 pm

I got admitted to Stanford last Thursday.

Does anyone know when ASW is?

rbrown05
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:48 pm

Re: Stanford Class of 2012

Postby rbrown05 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:47 pm

How does Stanford notify accepted applicants? Do they do surprise phone call or do they send something in the mail/e-mail?

It doesn't seem like there's been a lot of noise on TLS about Stanford, so I'm guessing they haven't admitted that many yet

User avatar
ndnlawdc
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:09 pm

Re: Stanford Class of 2012

Postby ndnlawdc » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:35 pm

They sent me a medium shirt. Faye Deal has seen me personally... I'm definitely an XL. Poor form, Stanford.

:mrgreen:

User avatar
Rotor
Posts: 917
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:06 pm

Re: Stanford Class of 2012

Postby Rotor » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:47 pm

ndnlawdc wrote:They sent me a medium shirt. Faye Deal has seen me personally... I'm definitely an XL. Poor form, Stanford.

:mrgreen:


I'd squeeze myself into an XS and look like an overstuffed Cardinal sausage if it meant I got a T-shirt too... :lol:

User avatar
iagolives
Posts: 687
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:24 pm

Re: Stanford Class of 2012

Postby iagolives » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:48 pm

Rotor wrote:
ndnlawdc wrote:They sent me a medium shirt. Faye Deal has seen me personally... I'm definitely an XL. Poor form, Stanford.

:mrgreen:


I'd squeeze myself into an XS and look like an overstuffed Cardinal sausage if it meant I got a T-shirt too... :lol:


Lol, agreed.

ender04
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:18 am

Re: Stanford Class of 2012

Postby ender04 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:33 pm

rbrown05 wrote:How does Stanford notify accepted applicants? Do they do surprise phone call or do they send something in the mail/e-mail?


I got a surprise phone call, I think from Faye Deal. I missed it and, strangely, the message didn't say anything about being admitted, although I doubted that she'd call to reject me. She mentioned that she'd send an email since she missed me, and indeed she did. The email revealed that I had indeed been admitted.

So, that's how it worked for me. Good luck to all you Stanford hopefuls out there!

User avatar
ndnlawdc
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:09 pm

Re: Stanford Class of 2012

Postby ndnlawdc » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:46 am

ender04 wrote:
rbrown05 wrote:How does Stanford notify accepted applicants? Do they do surprise phone call or do they send something in the mail/e-mail?


I got a surprise phone call, I think from Faye Deal. I missed it and, strangely, the message didn't say anything about being admitted, although I doubted that she'd call to reject me. She mentioned that she'd send an email since she missed me, and indeed she did. The email revealed that I had indeed been admitted.

So, that's how it worked for me. Good luck to all you Stanford hopefuls out there!


X2. That's exactly how it worked for me.

User avatar
zabagabe
Posts: 340
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:48 am

Re: Stanford Class of 2012

Postby zabagabe » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:10 am

Probably time to haul this back out - and quick question: I just want to confirm there's no reading for a mock class for Stanford, right? I haven't missed this somewhere...?

User avatar
GOB Bluth
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:22 pm

Re: Stanford Class of 2012

Postby GOB Bluth » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:12 pm

Bump

I know we have the other thread, but I saw this subforum and wanted SLS represented. :D

User avatar
GOB Bluth
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:22 pm

Re: Stanford Class of 2012

Postby GOB Bluth » Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:41 pm

Who's getting excited/anxious to start?




Return to “TLS Class of 2012 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest