Let this be a support thread for those of us who have been swept into the application process enough that we've found ourselves prowling the dark corners of these forums. This thread might be for you if you have...
- Learned more acronyms than you've ever cared to learn
- Perused Craigslist apartments in cities you'd never given a second thought before
- Studied floorplans of students-with-families housing at campuses around the globe
- Considered getting a dog to replace the love and attention you won't be getting from your stressed 1L partner
Feel free to ask genuine questions, suggest new names to describe a partner-of-a-0L, or troll me and fulfill my dream of being roasted on a TLS forum.
(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:52 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests