(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 209
- Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:53 pm
I already have two academic LORs and I am pretty confident that at least one is really good (he very strongly encouraged me to apply to law school when he found out I was considering not applying), but I also know that the employer letter of rec will also be really good (she recommended me for full time employment + promotion from interning and I've been here more than 2 years including internship). But she just got back from maternity leave and her life is in a bit of disarray with a newborn and catching up on work right now, so while she told me she's willing to write it, she hasn't quite gotten around to doing so. Should I submit all my apps now or should I wait? If I should wait, how much longer would it be safe to wait without damaging my chances? My numbers are 170+/4.0+, immigrant (minority but not URM)/low socioeconomic status if that affects anything. I am planning to blanket the T14 (or 15? Texas and Georgetown are both on my list )
Last edited by 38981928 on Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 3421
- Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 10:48 pm
Just apply now. Update any schools you're still waiting on as soon as the employer uploads the LOR. It probably won't make any difference, but a good LOR is always worth adding, even if it changes nothing.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests