(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:20 pm
I already sent in all of my applications because I think applying early will give me the best shot at admission. However, I'm debating retaking the LSAT for February and trying to boost my score for scholarship negotiations (and to keep my .00001% chance at Yale alive). If i sign up now will schools I have already applied to delay reviewing my application? I know if you apply before getting your score back then they'll hold the application but I wasn't sure about this situation.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests