C&F question: no records

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )

Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:08 pm

C&F question: no records

Postby willcanwrite » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:09 am

So in 2006 and 2008 I was charged with underage drinking related offenses, I was required to pay fines and court costs, and to attend counseling for the second incident. This is all the information that I have. I checked our states online record database and also called the county court office where the charges/court appearance took place, both sources couldn't find any records. Is there anything else that I can do to find out further information? Or should I explain what I know and that I was unable to find anything further?

User avatar

Posts: 2014
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:39 am

Re: C&F question: no records

Postby Ramius » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:22 am

There are no court records of you showing up in (sorry if I'm assuming incorrectly) juvenile court? That seems a little odd to me.

Regardless, your best bet is to talk to your lawyer from the incidents (if you used one) or maybe ask another lawyer who handles juvenile cases where these records might be kept in your specific county. Your record is out there somewhere, you just have to know where to look.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum�

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests