So I am one of the lucky international December Test Takers who still has not recieved their score. Due to inclement weather, it seems as if I will not get my score until this Monday or later.
I was planning on hitting submit immediately after recieving the score for my HYS applications. I have a previous score so I can still submit the applications, but I was hoping to at least hit their LSAT median before submitting. Should I continue to wait, or just get in line? If I do submit, can I submit my new score when I finally do get it?
Thanks for the help
(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: UghNonAmus and 3 guests