OK, I'm sorry if this has been discussed ad nauseum, but it's something I just want to be clear on.
I have decent numbers, but nothing great. They give me a shot at some t14 -- UM, NU, Cornell, Georgetown, and MAYBE Duke, UVA and UPenn. However, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't get much $$ at those schools.
And I want $$.
So, I'm retaking in December. And I expect to improve my LSAT score.
I also want to start submitting apps. My significant other needs to find a job wherever we go and I think applying early may give me a better chance at some of these schools.
Do I apply now and let the schools know I am retaking in Dec? Do I wait until AFTER Dec scores are out? Just looking for a little guidance.
(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 12 guests