I'm sure this question has been asked before but

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
CanIGetAnAmen
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:42 am

I'm sure this question has been asked before but

Postby CanIGetAnAmen » Sun May 26, 2013 6:03 pm

Do law schools care what classes you take or what level those classes are?

User avatar
Nova
Posts: 9116
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Re: I'm sure this question has been asked before but

Postby Nova » Sun May 26, 2013 6:05 pm

No

(except maybe YHS)

CanIGetAnAmen
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:42 am

Re: I'm sure this question has been asked before but

Postby CanIGetAnAmen » Sun May 26, 2013 6:06 pm

Nova wrote:No

(except maybe YHS)

Admissions only cares about your LGPA because that what will keep them their jobs.


How much does Yale Harvard and Stanford care.
Do all acceptees majors in Econ and get 3.9+ taking 300 and 400 classes only their junior and senior year?

User avatar
Nova
Posts: 9116
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Re: I'm sure this question has been asked before but

Postby Nova » Sun May 26, 2013 6:07 pm


CanIGetAnAmen
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:42 am

Re: I'm sure this question has been asked before but

Postby CanIGetAnAmen » Sun May 26, 2013 6:13 pm

Nova wrote:http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=200552

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:


Can someone answer the question?

User avatar
jwaters92
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 3:19 pm

Re: I'm sure this question has been asked before but

Postby jwaters92 » Sun May 26, 2013 6:17 pm

deleted

User avatar
ManOfTheMinute
Posts: 1562
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:54 am

Re: I'm sure this question has been asked before but

Postby ManOfTheMinute » Sun May 26, 2013 6:24 pm

CanIGetAnAmen wrote:Can someone answer the question?

CanIGetAnAmen wrote:How much does Yale Harvard and Stanford care?
Do all acceptees who majored in Econ and got a 3.9+ only take 300 and 400 classes their junior and senior years?

No need to get testy. Your english leaves a lot to be desired so people probably couldn't figure out what you were asking.

How much? At H, somewhere between how much a rabbit enjoys a nice ribeye and ron swanson enjoys a salad. At YS, they care more. Perhaps between how much ron swanson enjoys a cold medium-well ribeye and how much a rabbit enjoys a salad.

CanIGetAnAmen
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:42 am

Re: I'm sure this question has been asked before but

Postby CanIGetAnAmen » Sun May 26, 2013 9:24 pm

Bump.

CanIGetAnAmen
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:42 am

Re: I'm sure this question has been asked before but

Postby CanIGetAnAmen » Sun May 26, 2013 9:26 pm

ManOfTheMinute wrote:
CanIGetAnAmen wrote:Can someone answer the question?

CanIGetAnAmen wrote:How much does Yale Harvard and Stanford care?
Do all acceptees who majored in Econ and got a 3.9+ only take 300 and 400 classes their junior and senior years?

No need to get testy. Your english leaves a lot to be desired so people probably couldn't figure out what you were asking.

How much? At H, somewhere between how much a rabbit enjoys a nice ribeye and ron swanson enjoys a salad. At YS, they care more. Perhaps between how much ron swanson enjoys a cold medium-well ribeye and how much a rabbit enjoys a salad.


I swear I'll wreck you mate.

User avatar
JamMasterJ
Posts: 6688
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: I'm sure this question has been asked before but

Postby JamMasterJ » Sun May 26, 2013 9:44 pm

ibtl, prick

PRgradBYU
Posts: 1419
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:04 pm

Re: I'm sure this question has been asked before but

Postby PRgradBYU » Sun May 26, 2013 11:04 pm

CanIGetAnAmen wrote:
ManOfTheMinute wrote:
CanIGetAnAmen wrote:Can someone answer the question?

CanIGetAnAmen wrote:How much does Yale Harvard and Stanford care?
Do all acceptees who majored in Econ and got a 3.9+ only take 300 and 400 classes their junior and senior years?

No need to get testy. Your english leaves a lot to be desired so people probably couldn't figure out what you were asking.

How much? At H, somewhere between how much a rabbit enjoys a nice ribeye and ron swanson enjoys a salad. At YS, they care more. Perhaps between how much ron swanson enjoys a cold medium-well ribeye and how much a rabbit enjoys a salad.


I swear I'll wreck you mate.


Please learn how to use the search function. This topic has been discussed several times on TLS.

CanIGetAnAmen
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:42 am

Re: I'm sure this question has been asked before but

Postby CanIGetAnAmen » Mon May 27, 2013 12:38 am

So I can't ask a question again if it has been asked before many times?
I don't trust the search button -

User avatar
jrsbaseball5
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:41 pm

Re: I'm sure this question has been asked before but

Postby jrsbaseball5 » Mon May 27, 2013 12:57 am

PRgradBYU wrote:
Please learn how to use the search function. This topic has been discussed several times on TLS in the last month.


FTFY

OP-

It is likely to matter very, very little unless you have almost nothing of substance at all. Even then probably won't matter.

User avatar
Robbin Blue
Posts: 647
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 12:13 am

Re: I'm sure this question has been asked before but

Postby Robbin Blue » Mon May 27, 2013 12:59 am

CanIGetAnAmen wrote:So I can't ask a question again if it has been asked before many times?
I don't trust the search button -


Not if you don't want to be reintroduced to the Ron Swanson analogy

Actually, hell, if you don't trust that the answer that has been given to this question every other time it's been asked, we can't help you here.

User avatar
ManoftheHour
Posts: 3402
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Re: I'm sure this question has been asked before but

Postby ManoftheHour » Mon May 27, 2013 1:02 am

CanIGetAnAmen wrote:
Nova wrote:No

(except maybe YHS)

Admissions only cares about your LGPA because that what will keep them their jobs.


How much does Yale Harvard and Stanford care.
Do all acceptees majors in Econ and get 3.9+ taking 300 and 400 classes only their junior and senior year?


If you can't even bother to go use the search function, then you don't have to worry about HYS.

User avatar
DoubleChecks
Posts: 2333
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:35 pm

Re: I'm sure this question has been asked before but

Postby DoubleChecks » Mon May 27, 2013 1:04 am

CanIGetAnAmen wrote:So I can't ask a question again if it has been asked before many times?
I don't trust the search button -


No, you're just kind of acting like a dick.

CanIGetAnAmen
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:42 am

Re: I'm sure this question has been asked before but

Postby CanIGetAnAmen » Mon May 27, 2013 2:19 am

I meant I don't trust the search button itself...
I feel like it will give me a virus.

senorhosh
Posts: 470
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:45 am

Re: I'm sure this question has been asked before but

Postby senorhosh » Mon May 27, 2013 2:28 am

CanIGetAnAmen wrote:I meant I don't trust the search button itself...
I feel like it will give me a virus.

:P

User avatar
ManOfTheMinute
Posts: 1562
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:54 am

Re: I'm sure this question has been asked before but

Postby ManOfTheMinute » Mon May 27, 2013 2:30 am

CanIGetAnAmen wrote:I meant I don't trust the search button itself...
I feel like it will give me a virus.


Please go away. You are neither funny nor useful.

Based on the character traits you have shown on this thread, there is zero chance that you will be admitted to a law school where the classes that you choose matter. Therefore, the answer to your question is that law schools do not care what classes you take or what level those classes are.

CanIGetAnAmen
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:42 am

Re: I'm sure this question has been asked before but

Postby CanIGetAnAmen » Mon May 27, 2013 7:55 pm

ManOfTheMinute wrote:
CanIGetAnAmen wrote:I meant I don't trust the search button itself...
I feel like it will give me a virus.


Please go away. You are neither funny nor useful.

Based on the character traits you have shown on this thread, there is zero chance that you will be admitted to a law school where the classes that you choose matter. Therefore, the answer to your question is that law schools do not care what classes you take or what level those classes are.


But do HYS care? Some people say they do.

User avatar
ManoftheHour
Posts: 3402
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Re: I'm sure this question has been asked before but

Postby ManoftheHour » Mon May 27, 2013 8:52 pm

This thread sucks.

User avatar
ManoftheHour
Posts: 3402
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Re: I'm sure this question has been asked before but

Postby ManoftheHour » Mon May 27, 2013 8:56 pm

CanIGetAnAmen wrote:But do HYS care? Some people say they do.


ManOfTheMinute wrote:How much? At H, somewhere between how much a rabbit enjoys a nice ribeye and ron swanson enjoys a salad. At YS, they care more. Perhaps between how much ron swanson enjoys a cold medium-well ribeye and how much a rabbit enjoys a salad.


It honestly can't get any clearer than that.

CanIGetAnAmen
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:42 am

Re: I'm sure this question has been asked before but

Postby CanIGetAnAmen » Mon May 27, 2013 9:07 pm

ManoftheHour wrote:
CanIGetAnAmen wrote:But do HYS care? Some people say they do.


ManOfTheMinute wrote:How much? At H, somewhere between how much a rabbit enjoys a nice ribeye and ron swanson enjoys a salad. At YS, they care more. Perhaps between how much ron swanson enjoys a cold medium-well ribeye and how much a rabbit enjoys a salad.


It honestly can't get any clearer than that.


Bro. "This thread sucks?" Really? Or has the Brazilians say "Heally?"
Look at your avi brah. Who sucks now cuh?

User avatar
ManoftheHour
Posts: 3402
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Re: I'm sure this question has been asked before but

Postby ManoftheHour » Mon May 27, 2013 9:22 pm

CanIGetAnAmen wrote:Bro. "This thread sucks?" Really? Or has the Brazilians say "Heally?"
Look at your avi brah. Who sucks now cuh?


Image

CanIGetAnAmen
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:42 am

Re: I'm sure this question has been asked before but

Postby CanIGetAnAmen » Mon May 27, 2013 9:43 pm

ManoftheHour wrote:
CanIGetAnAmen wrote:Bro. "This thread sucks?" Really? Or has the Brazilians say "Heally?"
Look at your avi brah. Who sucks now cuh?




Can you actually answer the question then?
Who the fuaaaa is Ron Swanson.
I'm wondering how much YHS care about undergraduate course selection. Obviously (from the plethora of annoyed and sarcastic answers) I can see that most others school don't.
I have only taken "serious" classes until now.




Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests