I am considering a dual degree with one of mpa/mba and have a few questions. Appreciative of help from current students/applicants here.
- does the mpa admission requires different accomplishments, extra-curriculars than the jd?
- do the essays/sop have to make the same case in each application? Not clear if one school checks with the other regarding the case made in essays.
- What would a recommendation letter for a top jd/mpa include? A professor's rec from a different discipline can only talk about research/course work that may not relate to jd/mpa. Who do applicants usually get recs from?
- senior engineer at a tech corporation, lead a team of engineers for software products, ten yr work ex
- ug engineering, superior; MS eng, gpa 3.5
- strong community involvement, lead role at a nonprofit
- interviewed at a top bschool (hsw) for mba recently but denied, gmat 730
(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests