My applications are mostly done and I was just waiting for my score on the October test to submit them. I scored a 169 in June but was hoping to do a few points better and blanket the lower T14. I'm a little bit worried that I didn't do any better (I was one of those who struggled with the LG).
Rather than wait til the 24th, is there any advantage to applying now to the T20 and T30 schools that are my backups? My GPA isn't great (3.2) so I need all the help I can get. If I do end up doing better, how hard is it to submit an updated LSAT score? I've heard that some schools don't even process the updated score fast enough for it to matter. Anyone have experience doing this?
(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: MtnGinger and 8 guests