(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 361
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:58 pm
I took the June LSAT and got a 162 and have a 3.1. I'm retaking either Oct or Dec. Should I go ahead and send apps to places I'm likely IN/WL now or wait till I get my updates scores. Also I've heard I can send apps and request for them not to be looked at till my updates score, should I do this for my reaches. I want to send in apps early as it seems like this gives one a slight advantage.
- Posts: 389
- Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:35 pm
Take the Oct LSAT and wait to send them. As long as you send them before mid Nov you should be fine. Besides, if you send them and request that they don't make a decision until the updated LSAT they take it as if you had sent it the day they receive the updated score