apply late/next cycle?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
futurehero

apply late/next cycle?

Postby futurehero » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:35 pm

I am planning to apply in early November because I don't think I can finish all the processs until then.
I talked about it with friends, and some of them recommended me to apply next year. saying "timing is everything"
I also think November is a bit too late since law school application starts in September. But because of just two months, do I have to wait one more year?
I don't have outstanding numbers - they are just on the borderline for the law schools I am trying to get in. Considering that, is it worth to wait until the next cycle?

I am UG rising senior, and I don't have any plan after college except for that I wanna go to law school. don't know if I can get a decent job cuz I don't have a citizenship...

kazu

Re: apply late/next cycle?

Postby kazu » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:10 pm

Please don't start the same thread in multiple forums.

dailygrind

Postby dailygrind » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:57 pm

kazu wrote:Please don't start the same thread in multiple forums.

This. I locked your other thread, which was both a duplicate and probably in the wrong forum.

rinkrat19

Postby rinkrat19 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:38 pm

What can't you get done by this cycle? I started my entire process (essays, apps, LORs, LSAT prep, LSAT exam) in August last year and had my first apps in a few days after Halloween, when we got our October LSAT scores.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”