I posted this on another forum but I have to make a decision rather quick so I want as much input/advice as possible from everyone. I'd appreciate any input from you guys!
Non-urm male, 167, 174/3.75
$40,000 each year at GULC.
While in undergrad always wanted to go HYS or CCN. Messed up on my first LSAT (pt average was 175) and did pretty well second time (couldn't apply to CCN this cycle because I had to retake).
Few things to consider:
1) Looking for DC and NYC biglaw. Not really interested in clerkship.
2) Undergrad gpa upward trending, maxing out at 3.85 as a senior, and 3.75 cumulative.
3) Currently getting a MA in IR. Grad school gpa really bad - barely graduating level. Would this hurt my chance significantly? Or do law schools not care about grad transcripts?
4) Will graduate almost with ZERO debt from GULC, but not sure about going there.
5) Columbia ED chances next cycle? Will Columbia be as generous as GULC with scholarship? Money is a huge issue for me. My family is also in a rather poor shape financially, so would Columbia give me some need-based grant even if I get no merit scholly?
(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests