I send in all of my application materials to multiple schools in mid november asking them to hold my application until my DEC score was released... some schools have emailed me that they are complete... and some (like Boston College) still haven't
should I e-mail them? or should this neurotic boy relax?
(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:40 pm
I would wait another week before emailing anyone, and make sure there is nowhere for you to log in online and check the status of your application, either on the school's site or on LSAC. Then, if you still haven't heard anything, a quick phone call couldn't hurt.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests