TLS dOOds! need advice.

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
dreakol
Posts: 572
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:56 pm

TLS dOOds! need advice.

Postby dreakol » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:15 am

what do you all think about sending LOCI before a decision has even been made?

It has been over two months now and I feel like this is a good idea but I want to hear some opinions.

also, if a no go on the LOCI, what about sending a "why x" essay?

tyia

berkeleykel06
Posts: 292
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:39 am

Re: TLS dOOds! need advice.

Postby berkeleykel06 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:21 am

You can send an LOCI at any time, even before you've been waitlisted. However, if your school gave a "Why X" as an option on the application and you didn't write one, now would be a great time to do so. I'd save writing the LOCI for another month or two (or if you get waitlisted); not hearing back from a school after two months is not unusual.




Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests