GULC group interview Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
wiseguy33

Bronze

Re: GULC group interview

Post by wiseguy33 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:47 pm

IIRC, consensus earlier this cycle was that interviews are for borderline applicants and for possibly YP candidates. Either way, it won't hurt your chances to go. However, both of you should have more T14 admits regardless, given your numbers/URM status.

*Ship, are you actually considering GULC? You have T6 numbers.

iwanta170

Bronze

Post by iwanta170 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:44 pm

If anyone here who did the group interview is admitted, please post it here at that time, thanks!

quetzal_bird

Bronze

Post by quetzal_bird » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:31 pm

I have my interview later this week, but I was able to generate a username and password to the admitted students site this evening

rbarcelo9

Silver

Post by rbarcelo9 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:13 pm

what was the dress like for everyones group interview. I got the confirmation email and it says business casual, however I was planning on wearing a suit. Thoughts?

ArchRoark

Silver

Post by ArchRoark » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:18 pm

rbarcelo9 wrote:what was the dress like for everyones group interview. I got the confirmation email and it says business casual, however I was planning on wearing a suit. Thoughts?
Don't overdress and don't under-dress. If it states business casual, dress like that. Following directions is harder then most people think and I doubt you would get "extra points" for showing up in a suit, might even get dinged a few.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”