I'm a non-URM with 3.51 from an ivy and got a 168 on the oct lsat, but i'm retaking dec (really want T14). I know my gpa is on the lower end, but my lsat is right at the median for Cornell. Should I submit my application now as is and take my chances earlier in the cycle? Or should I ask to hold off until after the dec lsat (banking on 170+). I'm really torn about what to do!
Also, if i do decide to wait for my dec score, does it really make a difference when I submit my app - like, is there really a difference if i submit this week vs. around xmas, if they won't even look at me till jan? I'm still working on my personal statement, but I feel like I need to really focus on lsat studying, so I was going to stop working on it until after dec. 11 when I can just pound it out and get my apps out before xmas. Or should I just really try to get my apps out this week regardless?
(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests