I wanted to turn in my applications ASAP but I have one academic recommender who cannot write my letter until after Nov 15. I think they recommendation will be good I have one other academic recommendation, a recommendation from a judge I worked for and a recommendation from the leader of a school office I worked closely with on a leadership program for 2.5 years.
Is it worth it to wait until after nov 15 to submit my applications? Or should I go ahead and submit with the ones I have? If I submit my applications with 1 missing recommendation for now what happens?
(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2526
- Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:12 am
you might be delayed a week or so, if the LOR writer can write it on the 15th and send it priority mail/fax then I doubt many schools would have you go complete, under review, and decision rendered before the LOR can make its way in.... i could be wrong.