I may have preemptively started an ED application on lsac, halfway not believing that the warning that I wouldn't be able to change the status.
...but, no, they were telling the truth. Is there anything I can do about this? I suppose I can just not apply to the school entirely, but that seems a bit drastic. Or just following through and applying ED. Or, if I were to wait until the ED deadline passes, would I then be able to apply regular decision? LSAC seems unusually strict about this. I mean, what if I choose ED by mistake!
(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
1 post • Page 1 of 1