Academic SUmmary Report Question Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
FlanAl

Silver

Academic SUmmary Report Question

Post by FlanAl » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:31 am

Did they give you a GPA at the bottom in the "Undergraduate Summary" Section or is it that GPA college mean thing further up?

FlanAl

Silver

Re: Academic SUmmary Report Question

Post by FlanAl » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:36 am

Did they give you a GPA at the bottom or did you have to calculate it yourself? I know this sounds weird but I'm an applicant with some US grades but I did most of my schooling abroad so I'm not sure if thats why they didn't assign me a GPA. Did you automatically get a GPA assigned when your report was posted?

xyzzzzzzzz

Bronze

Post by xyzzzzzzzz » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:48 am

Are all your transcripts in? It is at the bottom. I'm not entirely familiar with the way foreign grades work, so if I'm wrong, this post serves a bump so maybe someone else will post.

im_blue

Gold

Post by im_blue » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:49 am

At the bottom of the page, you should see "Undergraduate Summary", and under that is "Degree (Summary) GPA: 4.00" and "Cumulative GPA: 4.00" along with the number of hours for each. If you don't see that, it's probably because your foreign UG doesn't get an LSAC GPA.

FlanAl

Silver

Post by FlanAl » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:01 am

So yeah all my transcripts were received this morning. Undergraduate Summary is blank. Degree Summary is blank. Also Degree semester hours is 0.0? My transcripts from my foreign undergrad were processed on 8/9 so I'm not sure why they are giving my 0.0 degree semester hours. Thanks again for any help. I guess if there is no GPA there then I'm probably not going to be assigned one? (I have more than 10 units in US colleges but I've heard rumors that they won't be assigning me a GPA even though they would have done last year?) This could be really good news for me since my performance in the states wasn't great, took language classes at CC for fun over summers etc.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

kazu

Gold

Post by kazu » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:34 am

Wait, so you sent in your US college transcripts but they didn't give you a GPA for that? So, LSAC has finally come to their senses?

FlanAl

Silver

Post by FlanAl » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:26 am

Well I guess its been a couple days and they haven't changed it yet so hopefully it stays blank for GPA. I guess they may have finally come to their senses

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”