(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:10 am
Ok, so I could use some advice here. I have 3 lsats, 160,161, and on the June 166. I am currently in at a t30, but at sticker. I am deciding whether or not it would be worth it to reapply. I would not have a problem going to the school I am currently in at, but I am dreading the idea of paying full tuition. Also, I would like to eventually work in the south, but the school does not place well there. Any opinions?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: grandpapy360, Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests